Snells Beach Ratepayers and Residents Association SBRRA - welcome
We tell you here a little about Snells Beach.There is more under the About and History dropdown.
SNELLS BEACH :
- Is a residential and recreational fishing village.
- We have a range of services, shopping, facilities,amentites and a pub.
- There are enjoyable reserve areas
- There is a shoreline walkway
- A Primary and a Christian school
- Launch facilities for fisherpersons
- Multiple chidrens play grounds
Snells Beach is becoming an increasingly attractive place for people to live in. The population has risen rapidly in recent years to reach 3,552 in 2013. There are 1,905 households at Snells Beach and with the present rapid construction of houses at Kawau Waters, Cabra Developments, Whisper Cove and Dawsons Road there will be an additional 225 houses in the near future.
Snells beach residents comprise :
- 17% are under 15 years of age.
- 9% are 15-19 years.
- 18% are 25-45 years.
- 20% are 45-60 years.
- 36% are over 60 years.
- median age 49.4 years.
- 52% of the population are female
- and 48% male.
Snells Beach is 66 km from Auckland CBD. Take SH1 over the Harbour Bridge towards Whangarei. At Warkworth negotiate the notorious Hill St traffic lights onto Sandspit Road towards Snells Beach which is then a further 8 km on.
See more about Snells Beach click About and History
Please e mail feedback on our web site to email@example.com